Cherry Merry Muffin were dolls scented according to their names.
Each of the dolls had curly\wavy-like hair, wore dresses with aprons & had painted-on shoes.
They were produced by Mattel from 1988 to 1990.
Types of Cherry Merry Muffin dollsEdit
- Betty Berry (with Flavour Friend Li'l Dip)
- Cherry Merry Muffin (with Flavour Friend Cherry Sweet)
- Chocolottie (with Flavour Friend Chocolate Drop)
- Banancy with Flavour Friend Bitty Banana)
- Apple Amy with Flavour Friend Apple Buddy)
- Cherry Merry Muffin
- Bubblegum Becky
- Greta Grape
- Lily Vanilly
- Penny Peppermint
- Cherry Merry Muffin (white doll)
- Cherry Merry Muffin (black doll)
- Cookies and Cream
- Grape Ice
- Peach Perfection
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.